Saturday, May 28, 2011

back to bowling part 3

on the day of the league,well...

i brought along my storm natural,storm natural pearl and my tropical storm

no spare balls cos i lost my black team storm,my blue ice storm thumb hole haven replugged yet and my roto grip golden globe was using vise

warming up throws..ball was like heading everywhere except the pocket

probably was the jitters i presumed

game on

1st few frames was still trying to get my momentum and maybe its mental that i still feel my arm injuries tugging at me

took me 5 frames to settle down

ended the game with a 159
darn sh|tty,i told myself

well two more games to go,

second game hit a 209

and my last game was a 236

had a 201average for the 3game series and all was on the storm natural pearl which i punched up 33/8 x 33/8 and no weight hole,using my older specs but with a tighter thumb fit.

hahaha

am i pleased?
well...yes and no

yes cause i din expect myself to be able to hit such game scores

no cause i still feel a little pain here and there

No comments: